INFORMATION (art. 13 d. lgs. 30/06/2003, N. 196)
Customers - Suppliers - Users.
Under the lgs. 231/2001 Friulviaggi Alfio Zammataro has developed its own model of organization, management and control.
In this regard, the Company announces that, according to Legislative Decree 196 of 2003 (Code for the protection of personal data), the processing of data will take place in respect of rights and fundamental freedoms, and will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality.
Under Article. 13 of Legislative lgs. 196/2003, we inform that:
- The data are processed in accordance with contractual requirements and to fulfill the legal and contractual obligations deriving from them, and those in accounting and taxation, and to achieve effective management of the business relationship;
- The e-mail addresses provided will be used to send unsolicited advertising material regarding services similar to those of the business relationship;
- In connection with such purposes, data will be stored and processed in a computerized register in writing and / or on magnetic media, including through the use of electronic and telecommunication;
- The provision of data is considered mandatory for any improvement and maintenance of supplier relationships and business, and a refusal to supply or subsequent treatment may prevent us from treating and to continue with the same;
- The transfer of all data which is not due to a legal or contractual obligations will be reviewed from time to time by the writer and the resulting decisions regarding the importance of such data in the management of the business relationship;
- While the communication and diffusion in order to comply with law, the data may be communicated to companies, organizations, associations, professionals, consultants, banks and associations operating in Italy and in EU Member States, with a commercial purpose, market research, marketing, management information systems, insurance, financial intermediation, factoring, debt collection or transport;
- Inside the company, may be brought to the attention of your employees or data only (even external) in charge of their treatment and offices belonging to commercial, technical or administrative proceedings;
- The data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship and even after the completion of all legal obligations and for future commercial purposes;
- With regard to the data subject may exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative lgs. 196/2003, whose text is reproduced below, which shall include the right of access to information that concerns you, and some additional rights including the right to update, amend, supplement or delete the data be incorrect, incomplete or collected in does not comply with the law, and the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment;
- The data controller is: Alfio Friulviaggi Zammataro with headquarters and offices in Spilimbergo, Street No.8 Gaius;
- The controller of your personal information is the Data Zammataro Alfio, domiciled for this purpose by the Company.
LOST PROPERTY AND CLAIMS:
With respect to demands for items lost or complaints should be noted also that:
- The data are used for the management of the service, storage and delivery of items lost on vehicles or in public venues managed by Friulviaggi, and also to ensure reliable and timely response to your messages, encouraging the creation of a channel communication between the company and the customer;
- For the proper conduct of the management practices of lost items and claims the transfer of data is necessary and compulsory for not providing the information and / or an indication of incomplete data and / or inaccurate may not allow us to reach you in case successful in the search of your lost item, or to respond to your complaint.
Please note that The data relating to you in our possession are exclusively personal or common, only required to manage the business relationship that concerns us. You are therefore advised not to send other data, and in particular those classified as sensitive by the provision of the law.
Art 7. Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to know 'information about:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when ah, the integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means
manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.